Go To Perfume: Evening

09:15

We all have a perfume that we grab in a mad rush with lipstick on our teeth and one shoe on. Today I thought I'd do a quick post about my favourite evening perfume. 

I absolutely love See by Chloe. Yes, the perfume brand and me share the same name, ha ha very funny. I would like to clarify that it was given to me as a gift. I am not a vain person, I did not by a perfume with my own name before you all start judging! Anywayyyy, onto the perfume...

The packaging is beautiful. The glass on the bottle creates a waterfall effect. It's so pretty. Now it is quite pricey, I would recommend popping this on your Christmas list. Unless of course you fancy majorly treating yourself! (Which is totally allowed I'd just like to add). It is a lovely light perfume, the scent isn't too heavy or overpowering. To me, it smells of musky flowers. Which is what makes it perfect for the evening. It's gives a sexy twist to your standard daytime floral perfume. I have received numerous compliments when I wear this perfume so naturally I would recommend it to any perfume lovers. 



What's your favourite perfume? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love homemade parfume ! But I can't find a nice bottle for it :/ (It smells like vanilia and coconut)

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a good idea! I've never tried homemade perfume. But I can imagine finding packaging is pretty tricky! xo

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of this perfume but whenever I try it on myself the scent changes and I don't like it as much!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so annoying! Although, that's funny as a girl at work said the same - weird! xo

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe