Empties!

12:40

Hello,

Recently, I was very sad to find that two of my make up staples ran out. Whilst it was a depressing moment I decided to share these empties with you because they are two products I swear by. 


Firstly, I finished the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, I have the light shade of Warm Ivory. This fountain is gorgeous and I have used it for, what must be, nearly 3 years now! It applies incredibly smoothly and isn't too thick, when applied correctly you can't tell you've got a layer of foundation on. Plus, because it isn't too thick it means it doesn't give you spots or clog your pores. It doesn't require much to provide you with a full face of make up, a couple of squirts and you're good to go! These last me roughly 6 months which I think is incredibly impressive! Baring in mind I use it allllll the time!


And the second item I had to bid farewell to was the Bobbi Brown (can you tell I'm a fan?) Sheer Finish Pressed Powder. Another lovely product that leaves you with a smooth, flawless finish. I had the shade Pale Yellow 1. This power covered any areas of shine and greasiness and provided a very smooth finish. The final effect is usually quite matte so if you like more of a glow perhaps this isn't for you. 



Both products are quite pricey but last at least 6 months, so they are definitely worth the money! 
What have you finished recently?

xo 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I adore Bobbi Brown! Love them xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when you reach the end of a powder and it clumps like that :( It's always so hard to use! I have only tried a couple of Bobbi Brown products in the past but they were lovely.

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it always satisfying when you finish a product?!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to try Bobbi Brown! I haven't been able to afford any of their products yet but I'm hoping someone will gift one of their lip pencils to me this Christmas :)
    x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to check out the powder seeing how much you loved it! I haven't tried many (actually just started using them regularly) so I'm still exploring the market :) Thanks for these tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bobbi Brown foundation sounds amazing - I lovvveee really light foundations like that

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The foundation sounds nice, although the powder sounds a bit too matte for me x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bobbi brown skin finish foundation in sand is one of my favorites!

    makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe